Here's how to get in touch with us: Telephone: (713) 907-9874 eFax:
Your Pet Care Provider and More
Your first step is to meet with
us. We will sit with you and your pet(s) for a free 30 minute consultation to ask you detailed questions regarding your pet's
behavior, eating habits, medications, and types of exercise requested. We will collect all the necessary paperwork, transfer
keys and tour your home. This is also a great time to ask questions about our services too! Subsequent consultations are available
at an additional cost.
20-30 Minutes: $17.50
and providing fresh water for your pet, including any special dietary needs
- Scooping litter box and keeping the area clean
- Daily detailed notes on your pets behavior and eating habits
- Bring in the mail and newspaper
- Adjusting blinds and lights for security
- Watering your indoor plants
- Take out garbage and recycling
- Nail clipping with regular scheduled visit ($8.75)
- Litter box change and cleaning (wash and dry box plus add new litter $8.75)
- Holiday visits (additional $5.00 - see schedule below)
Please schedule adequate time to provide the services requested. If your
pet or home needs more time scheduled, it will be as needed. This is an additional charge of $8.75 per 15 minute increments.
We also care for small animals too.
20-30 Minute Walks: $17.50
We are not your ordinary dog walking service, we personalize your dogs walk to fit you and your dogs needs.
Our dog walking service is designed to allow you to go to work or be out
for the day without worrying about your pet.
our concern for the safety of your pet, we do not pack walk. With your permission, we may group your dog with a compatible
dog, up to 3 dogs maximum
- Dogs are walked individually, by household, or with additional dogs by request
- Lots of playtime, hugs, fun and treats, if allowed!
- Games (chuck it, fetch, frisbee, etc.)
- Daily log on your pets walk
weekend walks (additional $5.00)
ask us about our customized puppy program to fit you and your new puppies needs.
Our pet taxi service consists of transporting your pet to and from veterinarian and grooming
appointments or any other pet related locations.
- Tell us your groomer or veterinarian and we will make the appointment for you
- We stay with your pet while they are at the vet
- Any special travel requests are considered and priced accordingly
Weekdays: $35.00 per hour during
regular business hours (billed in 15 minute increments)
per hour during regular business hours (billed in 15 minute increments)
PET SUPPLY DELIVERY
$10.00 (plus cost of supplies)
LOCKOUT SERVICE / KEY DELIVERY
One of the
benefits of being a Member of the Texan Pet, LLC Family and keeping your keys on file is that you can call us in case you
are ever locked out. We can pick-up or drop-off your keys, if leaving a spare set with us is not an option. This service cost
is $17.50, plus any surcharges if applicable.
2016 HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
Easter: March 25-27
Memorial Day: May 28-30
Day: July 2-4
Labor Day: September 3-5
Thanksgiving: November 24-27
Christmas: December 24-31
New Years: January 1
Please remember that our services are popular on weekends and holidays,
so try to make your reservations as early as possible.
you require a regularly scheduled mid-day walk on the above Holidays, please schedule in advance. You will be assessed an
additional $10.00 Holiday fee.